Throughout the year, as I finish reading things—novels, anthologies, fiction magazines, one-off stories, whatever—I will update this thread. I will offer a standard A through F score, no words. Enjoy!
1. Dead and Alive, by Dean Koontz (C+)
2. Barbed Wire Hearts, by Cate Gardner (C+)
3. Dead Dogs, by Kurt Newton (C)
4. Love 2005, Short Story by Dean Koontz (B-)
5. The Measure of the Magic, by Terry Brooks (C+)
6. Tribesmen, by Adam Cesare (B+)
7. The Gate: 13 Dark and Odd Tales, Edited by Robert J. Duperre (B-)
8. The Fall: The Rift Book I, by Robert J. Duperre (C+)
9. The Gunslinger, by Stephen King (C-)
10. Starlady/Fast-Friend, by George R.R. Martin (B+)
11. Bleachers, by John Grisham (B)
12. The Separation, by Ronald Malfi (C+)
13. After the Fade, by Ronald Malfi (B+)
More to come...